Take a look at our most frequently asked questions or get in touch if you can’t find an answer to your question.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If my flight is delayed, should I inform CreteTaxiTransfers (CTT)?
Our company is informed for flight delays, so you won’t have to call us. Our drivers become aware of flight delays without any extra trouble for you.
- Where will I meet the Crete TaxiTransfers’ driver and how can I recognise him?
Our driver will be waiting in the arrival section of the airport, holding a CreteTaxiTransfers’ sign with your name.
- How do I pay?
Cash payment on arrival / departure when the taxi drops / picks you up.
- What should I do if I arrive before the driver?
You should remain in the arrival hall until the driver comes, or communicate our company.
You can find our telephone numbers at contact page.
Note: If possible, activate your mobile phone as soon as you arrive at the airport.
- What happens if I fail to meet the driver in the airport?
In such a rare case we provide you another taxi after a few minutes.
- Is smoking allowed in the taxi?
Even though smoking is prohibited by the EU, you can smoke in the taxi with the driver’s consent.
- How can I ask for a baby seat?
You can ask for a child’s seat by reservation. Please mention it in the reservation form and fill in the child’s age as well.
- What if our luggage is more than the vehicle’s capacity?
In case your luggage is more than the vehicle’s luggage capacity, we can arrange transfer with another vehicle with an extra charge.
Average luggage capacity of our vehicles is four medium-sized pieces of luggage. Mini bus luggage capacity is eight pieces of luggage for Mini Vans Vito / V- class and average capacity ten luggages for Mini Bus Sprinter.